Are you looking to buy the best printer for art prints but haven’t been able to find something that works yet?
Don’t worry, as you are in the right place!
This article is going to be mentioning some of the best printers for art prints that are available on the market right now.
So, let’s get going!
Epson SureColor P800
Features: The cartridges of this printer are made to last.
Canon Pixma Pro-100
Features: This printer comes with 8 Dye-based inks.
Canon PIXMA TS8320
Features: This means that you will be able to use this product through Alexa.
Epson Expression Premium EcoTank
Features: Considering the quantity of ink present, the users will be able to print up to 9000 colored pages.
Epson Expression XP-8600
Features: This printer features ultra-fast printing.
HP Envy Photo All-in-One Photo Printer
Features: This printer offers high-quality pictures without costing users too much money.
Expression Photo HD XP-15000
Features: This printer is only compatible with Epson Cartridges only.
HP ENVY 5055 Wireless Printer
Features: This Printer comes with Bluetooth and WiFi features, ensuring that the users have full connectivity options.
Canon Color imageCLASS MF733Cdw
Features: This printer comes with three years of warranty.
Brother Business Color Laser Printer
Features: This Printer can offer some high-quality printing Results.
1. Epson SureColor P800
This printer happens to be the best printer for art prints that we could find.
Especially if you are a graphic designer, you are going to fall in love with this Printer!
This printer is capable of offering professional results that are ensured to make your prints look crispy and impressive.
Moreover, the users also have the option to print both colored and black and white images without any issues.
Among other things, this printer is also capable of taking a range of papers.
This range includes photo paper as well as fine art paper.
- With this printer, the users will have some high-quality prints.
- This printer has the capability to print on any kind of paper.
- This printer has the capability to hold more papers than most printers.
- Since this product is expensive, it becomes a significant investment!
2. Canon Pixma Pro-100 Wireless Inkjet Printer
If you are a graphic designer, then this is the best printer for art prints for you!
This printer comes with the capability to print media of up to 19-inches.
Having said that, the users will be able to print any kind of media that they want to!
Moreover, this printer is capable of dealing with many different kinds of paper types.
Among many paper types, it can easily print thick stock paper and photo paper.
With this product, the users gain versatility as well as amazingly crisp images.
Needless to say, this printer is what you need if you want professional results!
- The wireless connectivity options make it a great choice.
- This printer can print any kind of media that runs up to 19-inches.
- This printer can print on just about any kind of paper sheet.
- With this printer, the users won’t be able to scan or copy.
3. Canon PIXMA TS8320 Inkjet Wireless Color Printer All In One, Copier, Scanner
If you are looking for something that makes your life easy, then this is the best printer for art prints that you can get!
This printer comes with a simplistic touchscreen. This touchscreen makes it simple and easy for the users to operate this printer.
Moreover, it has wireless features, and the Canon PRINT app will allow you to print and edit from your phone or tablet.
Moreover, this printer is capable of Producing gorgeous, high-resolution pictures and printers.
This printer will ensure that your work looks impressive when you use this printer!
- This product happens to be one of the most affordable options.
- With this printer, the users will be able to produce high-resolution images.
- This printer happens to be one of the most convenient options.
- The printing speed of this printer is slow.
4. Epson Expression Premium EcoTank Wireless 5-Color
If you are in search of premium products, then this is the best printer for art prints that you can get!
To begin with, this printer comes with a colossal cartridge.
This cartridge is so big that it can go on for up to 2 years without needing a refill.
Considering that, a user can conclude that they won’t need to worry about wanting to change the ink cartridges for a good, long time!
Moreover, this printer happens to be affordable, and the maintenance cost of this product doesn’t run any high either.
- The ink of this printer is going to last for 2 hours.
- This printer happens to be one of the most affordable options.
- This printer has low maintenance costs.
- This printer is going to occupy too much space in the office.
5. Epson Expression XP-8600
If you want a small printer that gets the job done effectively, then here is the best printer for art prints that you can find!
The best thing about this printer is the fact that this printer does not take too much space.
Having said that, this printer happens to be one of the most compact options on the list.
Apart from being highly compact, this printer is capable of delivering some high-quality prints!
The results from this printer look somewhat realistic.
- One of the most compact options available on the list.
- This printer offers excellent color rendering with the prints of the user.
- The innovative Dash Replenishment feature will allow you to keep in check when you need to order more.
- Since this printer is compact, it can only do small prints of up to 8” * 10.”
6. HP Envy Photo All-in-One Photo Printer
If you want affordability and class mixed together, then this is the best printer for art prints that you can find.
Although this printer is nothing as fancy as other options, it works effectively.
Using this printer, the users will be able to print amazing pictures and other high-quality prints efficiently!
Moreover, this printer accounts for wireless connectivity, which makes it easy for the users to be able to connect and control the printer from their phone.
- Considering the price tag, this printer happens to be one of the most affordable options available.
- This printer happens to be one of the most versatile options on the list.
- Using this printer, users also gain the ability to scan and send documents.
- The printing speed of this printer is slower than the other printers.
7. Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Wireless Color Wide-Format Printer
If you want something that will blow you away, then this is the best printer for art prints!
This printer offers high-quality printing results and also is everything that you need!
Since this printer is not too big in size and is relatively compact, this printer can be adjusted anywhere in the office without taking too much space!
Moreover, if you are planning to print on different kinds of papers, then this printer is the right option for you.
This printer comes with front and rear tray options.
Both of these trays can take up to A3 paper. As a matter of fact, they can even print CDs and DVDs.
- One of the most versatile options present on the list.
- This printer happens to be a great option regardless of what you want to print.
- This printer comes with front and rear trays.
- The ink cartridges of this printer run a little expensive.
8. HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer, HP Instant Ink
If you were looking for the best printer for art prints at a strict budget, here is the perfect option for you!
With this best printer for art prints, print budget-friendly pictures without wasting a lot of time!
However, this printer gets nowhere near the premium options on this list.
However, if you don’t have cumbersome use of a printer, then you are going to be okay with this printer.
Moreover, this product also offers mobile printing and wireless connectivity features:
- One of the most budget-friendly options on the list.
- This printer can offer some fantastic results.
- The connectivity options of this printer are relatively quick.
- The Tray of this printer can only hold 100 pages.
- This means that you’ll have to restock frequently.
9. Canon Color imageCLASS MF733Cdw – All in One, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer
If you are looking for the best printer for art printers, then you ought to consider this one!
This printer happens to be one of the most capable and one of the most professional options on the list.
This printer prints incredibly fast at the speed of 28 PPM.
Considering its high printing speed, we would say that it’s a good fit for printing many copies.
Considering the high printing speed, this printer is the right fit for you if you need to print a lot of papers.
- The high printing speed of this printer makes it a viable option.
- Since this printer prints very fast, the users can print heavy volumes with it.
- This printer allows the users to load up to 850 sheets into the printer.
- Since this printer is bulkier and large, there are better-suited options available.
10. Brother Business Color Laser Printer
Last but not least, this is the best printer for art prints for any graphics designers out there!
While you may find this printer to be somewhat larger than most of the options available on the market, however, on the basis of that size, this printer happens to be robust enough to be able to offer a higher level of printing.
Moreover, this printer offers a very high printing speed—this printer prints at the speed of 28 ppm.
Furthermore, the wireless connectivity adds to how good this printer actually is.
- This printer comes with a very quick Speed of 28 PPM.
- This printer works with Mac & Windows PC both.
- The wireless connectivity options of this printer make it a good fit.
- This printer happens to be one of the most expensive options.
How to Choose the Best Printer for Art Prints? – A Buyer’s Guide:
Now, in order to be able to choose the best printer, there is, you must be caught up on essential factors that make a printer the best printer for art prints.
Having said that, we are going to be discussing those factors below.
Ensure to go through with them thoroughly as they will determine what kind of printer you will choose.
Having said that, they are also vital if you want to make a good decision.
The Size of the Printer:
This happens to be an essential factor when it comes to buying the best printer for art prints.
The size of the printer is going to depend on the intended use. So before you choose the size, you must consider the kind of media you will be printing.
If you are a graphic designer, you are likely to be working on just about everything. This includes business cards and flyers to giant posters.
Having said that, if you need to print anything more significant than standard paper, we prefer that you go for an inkjet printer.
The Type of Paper:
You must look for a printer that will be able to take a range of different papers.
In this manner, you will have the ability to use affordable paper for drafting and tests.
As for finished products, you can switch to heavy stock paper.
This happens to be the biggest thing that should go into consideration.
If you are on a very tight budget, then Inkjet printers will be the better fit.
However, you also have to consider the long-term costs.
The inkjet printers are going to consume more ink and their maintenance costs run higher.
Having said that, your costs will likely run higher over time than with a laser printer.
If you can afford it, then it is better to go with a laserjet printer.
Type of Printer: Laser or Inkjet Printer?
As the name of the title must have given away, there are mainly two choices a buyer gets when it comes to choosing the best printer for art prints.
Moreover, laser printers can also print a much larger number of pages per day and month.
That’s to say, if you need to print a lot of pages or you work in an organization where the need to print is higher, laser happens to be the better choice.
The laser printers operate more quickly, and their running costs are considerably less.
However, they cost more than inkjet printers, and yes, they don’t come cheap.
Now, the inkjet printers won’t be able to match the heavy output that is offered by the laser printers.
However, they do offer a better color saturation as compared to an inkjet printer.
While the information presented above might be adequate to differentiate between the two of them, we feel like there is room for more.
One more difference between them is that they run on different types of ink or toners used.
If you go with Laser printers, the laser printers will operate using powder ink.
As for the Inkjet printers, they use liquid inks.
However, the Laser printers have been touched by the technology too, and they also don’t stay back in this competition.
Results from Jet printers are excellent too.
In the passage above, we said that laser printers are a better choice. Now, that is because of only one reason.
The Inkjet printer will not be able to keep up. Inkjet printers just aren’t designed to print that much paper.
If you are going to buy a printer for a large printer, make sure that the printer that you are going to choose can print at least 30 pages per minute.
This is considered the gold standard in the printing world.
Nevertheless, the decision is up to you now. This section weighed the pros and cons and both kinds of printers.
Now, depending on your needs, you will be able to figure out which one is the better fit for you.
Make sure to see the options mentioned above if you want to walk away with the best printer for art prints on the market.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions:
Here goes our review of the best printer for art prints available on the market.
We have tried to be elaborate as possible on this topic.
Furthermore, we have also mentioned some of the best printers for art prints that one can find in the market right now.
We get that choosing a product is not easy.
This is why we have written detailed reviews and pros and cons to see which one of them is a better fit for you and your needs.