Ever heard of the husband tag questions?
I hope so.
If you are a YouTuber with a spouse, it is a perfect video idea, and if not, you still get to know how much your husband actually knows about you.
The point of doing this simple quiz is similar, you can see just how much your husband knows about you, does he remember the time you spent together and overall how does he feel about you and your habits.
Why Play Husband & Wife Questions Game?
Because your audience loves getting to know you better, and best way to do that is to give them the details in your personal life, which is what your partner would be doing if he were to answer your questions.
Now, one would expect that longer you are in a relationship, the better you know each other.
That’s not necessarily true!
Once you start this tag, you’ll realize that you still have a lot to learn about each other, and that’s normal and nothing to worry about, this does by no way determine whether or not your in a successful relationship. Make sure to also check out girlfriend & boyfriend tag.
List of Husband Tag Questions
Without further ado, here are best funny and cute questions for your husband, and after that, we will give you couple YouTube videos to see how others did it.
- What is your favorite time spending habit?
- What is my least favorite food?
- What is my least favorite drink?
- Am I good at any sport? Do I have a favorite sports team?
- Am I good in video games?
- Is there any unique talent that I possess?
- Do I have a best friend?
- Who is my favorite music artist?
- What shoe size do I wear?
- What would be 1 meal I could eat every day?
- If I am watching TV, what am I most likely watching?
- If I were a collector, what would I collect?
- My favorite sandwich?
- My favorite cereal?
- My favorite movie of all times?
- Do I love my job?
- When did we go on our first trip?
- Where did we go on a first date?
- My weirdest habit?
- What animal would resemble with me the most?
- 2 Things I am really good at?
- What was our first argument about?
- What do we usually argue about?
- My favorite restaurant?
- If I were to pick a road trip where would we go?
- Where am I originally from?
- My favorite kind of cake?
- The thing I like the most about you?
- What is my favorite thing to do on a Friday night?
- The thing you like the most about me?
- Am I obsessed with anything?
- Who said “I Love You” first?
- Where would I want to travel the most?
- What is the annoying thing I say all the time?
- What was your first impression of me?
- Where was our first kiss?
Now that you have the greatest list of questions for the husband-wife tag, you can either take them all or choose about 10 you like the most. Get your camera set up, get your husband and start recording the video!
If you need inspiration, here’s a video from a popular YouTube couple:
I hope you enjoy your time with the loved one and if you have any suggestions or want us to take a look at your video, please comment below!
And don’t forget to tag someone else after you have answered the questions.