- YouTube Equipment (GUIDE)
- Top Recommended Equipment
- Best Cheap Cameras For YouTube
- Best Video Cameras For Sports
- Best Vlogging Cameras With Flip Screen
- Best DSLR Video Camera For Vlogging and YouTube
- Best Nikon Cameras for Video and Vlogging
- David Dobrik’s Camera Equipment
- Best 4k Vlogging Cameras For YouTube
- Best Ring Lights For YouTube and Vlogging
- PewDiePie’s Gaming Setup and Camera Equipment
- Best Instagram Cameras
- Best Cameras for Music Videos
- Best Vlogging Camera Under $200
- Best Cameras for Makeup Artists and YouTube Beauty Gurus
- Markiplier’s Camera and Gaming Setup
- Best Vlogging Tripods
- Best Shotgun Camera Microphones for Filmmaking
Creating the YouTube channel may not seem to be a big deal. In fact, it is not the real challenge in the journey. Your actual challenge will be the equipment required.
Especially being a beginner, you need to put your best. Only then you will be able to stick in this competitive journey of YouTube. Being able to provide visual effects in the videos can be of great help.
YouTube Equipment (GUIDE)
If you follow popular YouTubers, you will see that they use a wide range of equipment. So to help you all, rather you are a beginner or a pro. We have jotted down the must-have equipment for any YouTube Channel.
- Tripod or Gimbal Stabilizer
- Video Editing Software
Of course, your channel is useless without a camera as it is the foremost important equipment. Now, most of you will think of buying the latest DSLR but hold your horses.
There is no need to spend so much money as you have other options. Yes, that’s right! You can get high-definition results with other cameras also.
On the beginner level, you can suffice with webcams or camcorders.
As for later, you can switch towards DSLR, etc when the channel upgrades.
The major camera types are Webcam, Camcorder, Action Camera, Mirrorless camera, and DSLR.
Only a high-quality video will not be enough for the channel. Your video needs quality audio to work well and that requires a microphone.
A high-quality 4K footage will be useless if the viewers can’t hear your clear.
Most camera or laptop microphones have low audio quality. These microphones fail to remove any distortion while recording.
Again like camera, here we have the basic types of microphones:
- USB microphone
- Condenser microphone
- Shotgun microphone
- Lapel microphone
Tripod or Gimbal Stabilizer
Your viewers need stable footage, not something that makes them dizzy. To avoid such crises, gimbal stabilizers or tripods are the ideal choices.
These provide the much-required support and the video/photos will be perfect. You can either pick a tripod or a gimbal stabilizer depending on the requirements.
Every channel has its own variety of content and so does yours. It can have indoor shot videos or stuff relevant to outdoors. In either these conditions, the lighting can be a prime factor.
If you are indoors the dim areas can be trouble and affect the quality. Whereas outdoor recording can have excessive ambient light.
So in either condition, you need something to maintain a balance of lighting.
Hence we listed a few types of lighting equipment that you can rely on.
- Umbrella light
- Ring light
- On camera lighting
Video Editing Software
Last but not least for sure is the software; a compulsion. You may have all the necessary hardware/equipment. But without software, you can’t edit the videos.
Organized by category, you will find cameras, microphones, tripods, ring lights, and other items.
When an item is on sale, we will notify you via email and direct you to this page to view the items on sale.
Top Recommended Equipment
- A 3.0-inch capacitive touch panel LCD screen that is bright and...
- SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer helps correct camera shake...
- The 57x Advanced Zoom allows you to create videos with dynamic...
- 10x Optical / 20x Clear Image Zoom G Lens, 182MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor...
- Operating temperature:32-104°F/0-40°C.Smooth Full HD video recording...
- In the box: Rechargeable Battery (NP-BN), AC Adaptor (AC-UB10C /...
- Great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and...
- Twice As Fast As Ordinary SDHC Cards, Allowing You To Take Pictures...
- Exceptional video recording performance with Class 10 rating for Full...