Creating the YouTube channel may not seem to be a big deal. In fact, it is not the real challenge in the journey. Your actual challenge will be the equipment required.
Especially being a beginner, you need to put your best. Only then you will be able to stick in this competitive journey of YouTube. Being able to provide visual effects in the videos can be of great help.
YouTube Equipment (GUIDE)
If you follow popular YouTubers, you will see that they use a wide range of equipment. So to help you all, rather you are a beginner or a pro. We have jotted down the must-have equipment for any YouTube Channel.
- Tripod or Gimbal Stabilizer
- Video Editing Software
Of course, your channel is useless without a camera as it is the foremost important equipment. Now, most of you will think of buying the latest DSLR but hold your horses.
There is no need to spend so much money as you have other options. Yes, that’s right! You can get high-definition results with other cameras also.
On the beginner level, you can suffice with webcams or camcorders.
As for later, you can switch towards DSLR, etc when the channel upgrades.
The major camera types are Webcam, Camcorder, Action Camera, Mirrorless camera, and DSLR.
Only a high-quality video will not be enough for the channel. Your video needs quality audio to work well and that requires a microphone.
A high-quality 4K footage will be useless if the viewers can’t hear your clear.
Most camera or laptop microphones have low audio quality. These microphones fail to remove any distortion while recording.
Again like camera, here we have the basic types of microphones:
- USB microphone
- Condenser microphone
- Shotgun microphone
- Lapel microphone
Tripod or Gimbal Stabilizer
Your viewers need stable footage, not something that makes them dizzy. To avoid such crises, gimbal stabilizers or tripods are the ideal choices.
These provide the much-required support and the video/photos will be perfect. You can either pick a tripod or a gimbal stabilizer depending on the requirements.
Every channel has its own variety of content and so does yours. It can have indoor shot videos or stuff relevant to outdoors. In either these conditions, the lighting can be a prime factor.
If you are indoors the dim areas can be trouble and affect the quality. Whereas outdoor recording can have excessive ambient light.
So in either condition, you need something to maintain a balance of lighting.
Hence we listed a few types of lighting equipment that you can rely on.
- Umbrella light
- Ring light
- On camera lighting
Video Editing Software
Last but not least for sure is the software; a compulsion. You may have all the necessary hardware/equipment. But without software, you can’t edit the videos.
Organized by category, you will find cameras, microphones, tripods, ring lights, and other items.
When an item is on sale, we will notify you via email and direct you to this page to view the items on sale.
Top Recommended Equipment
- 30x Optical/60x Clear Image Zoom ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens, 18.2MP...
- Versatile video w/ high-quality XAVC S, AVCHD & MP4 formats, Simple...
- Selfie-ready 3" Extra Fine LCD multi-angle display, P/A/S/M modes,...
- Web camera specifically designed and optimized for professional...
- Stream and record vibrant, true to life HD 1080P video at 30Fps/ 720P...
- Full HD glass lens and premium autofocus deliver razor sharp, clear...
- Full HD 1080p video calling (upto 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest...
- 720p HD video calling (upto 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients;...
- Video compression, Built in dual stereo mics with automatic noise...
- PLEASE NOTE: 1.The Neewer RL-12 LED Ring Light measures 14" from the...
- Kit includes: (1)14" Outer diameter 55W 5500K LED Ring Light+(1)61...
- Dimmable 14" Outer/12" on center 55W 5500K 180 Pieces LED bulbs with a...
- Great for Compact to midrange Point and Shoot digital Cameras and...
- Twice As Fast As Ordinary SDHC Cards, Allowing You To Take Pictures...
- Exceptional video recording performance with class 10 rating for Full...